maze2022 Submission Guidelines
- Your Name:
- If you use an artist name different than your legal name please include both names.
- Your Bio:
- 5-10 sentences about yourself
- Age (if under 18, you must have your legal guardian’s approval in order for your work to be featured in maze2022)
- Location (City & Country)
- Email or Social Media Handles you would like printed with your artwork in the book
- Answer to any of these questions (you do not have to answer them all, but you can if you would like to!)
- How did you first start drawing mazes?
- How long have you been drawing mazes?
- Who/What inspires your art the most?
- Do you create other types of art in addition to mazes?
- What does Maze Art mean to you?
- How do people respond when seeing your Maze Art for the first time?
- How has your Maze Art style changed overtime
- Do you have any exciting Maze Art projects planned for the coming year?
- 4-6 high-resolution files of your maze art
- You must own the rights to these mazes.
- You will retain the rights to your artwork even if it is featured in maze2022.
- If you want to use work you’ve created which is owned by another entity, please contact email@example.com
- Description of materials/process used for each piece
- Example: “ink on paper,” “digital with acrylic paint,” etc…
- Include the Date/Year of artwork creation if known
Submissions Deadline is May 31st 2022.
Expected digital book release is November/December 2022.
Email Submissions and/or Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org